KANO CORPORATION pays close attention to the handling of personal information, complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and strives to appropriately manage and protect personal information based on the policy below.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, we clarify the purpose of use within the scope necessary for business execution, and take appropriate means and procedures with the consent of the individual.
2. Use of Personal Information
We will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
- Providing our services
- Research and analysis for marketing
- Sales promotion such as sending direct mails
- Conducting surveys or administering questionnaires
- Implementation of events
- If you contact us by phone, we may record your inquiry to confirm the content and ensure a smooth response.
3. Secure Management of Personal Information
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage personal information, preventing unauthorized access, leakage, loss, and falsification.
4. Commision of Personal Information
When entrusting personal information to a third party in order to outsource business, we will conduct a strict examination in accordance with pre-established standards, conclude the necessary contracts and take legally required measures.
In addition, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over third parties to ensure the secure management of personal information entrusted with their handling.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose acquired personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations (see below).
- In cases where it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is difficult
- In cases where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the healthy development of children, and obtaining the obtain the consent of the person concerned is difficult
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may hinder the execution of the affairs
6. Disclosure, Correction or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
We will promptly respond to requests from individuals for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of their personal information.
If we are unable to confirm identity, we will not repond these requests.
If you have any inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us below.
Personal information protection manager, Management department manager
TEL +81-572-43-2270 FAX +81-572-43-3162